Emergen research’s latest document, titled ‘Smart Greenhouse Market’ is one of the most sought-after market reports involving an in-depth analysis of the global Smart Greenhouse Market. The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest Smart Greenhouse Market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth.
According to latest analysis by Emergen Research, Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rapid urbanization, climate change, growing global population, and rising food demand. Rising awareness among farmers regarding the benefits of automatic monitoring and control of greenhouse environment has resulted in increasing adoption of smarter greenhouse automation systems and techniques in the recent past. Limited availability of arable land in developed and developing countries is also driving deployment of smart greenhouses to increase crop yield in order to meet rising demand for food. Advancements in technology is aiding in wirelessly controlling and monitoring multiple greenhouses using Internet of Things (IoT) from a central location.
Click the link to get info@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-greenhouse-market
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The latest report encases an in-depth summary of the intensely competitive landscape of the global Smart Greenhouse Systems market, with systematic profiling of the companies operating across this industry. In this section of the report, experts have listed down the strategic initiatives undertaken by these market rivals for proposed business expansion. Additionally, it highlights the key developments and financial positions of these companies to explain the overall market scenario. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Major players in the market include Argus Control, Certhon, Rough Brothers, GreenTech Agro LLC, Netafim, Sensaphone, Cultivar, Heliospectra AB, LumiGrow, and Desert Growing.
Emergen Research has segmented the global smart greenhouse market on the basis of type, component, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- LED Grow Lights
- HVAC System
- Sensors & Control System
- Irrigation System
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Research & Educational Institutes
- Commercial Growers
- Retail Gardens
Key point summary of the report:
- The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market size, share, and growth rate in the forecast duration.
- It provides details about current scenario, historical data, giving an accurate market forecast for the coming years.
- The study categorizes the market on the basis of product types, applications, end users, market value and volume, business verticals, and 5 major regions.
- It also offers regional market analysis and forecast for prominent geographies in the sector viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Structured Cabling Market
Deep Learning System
High-Performance Computing (HPC) Market
Wi-Fi as a Service Market
Power Monitoring Market
Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights